Annons:
Etikettänglarna
Läst 2240 ggr
[Hukanson]
2018-09-19 11:21

Invokationer

I dagens samhälle är det mindre vanligt att respektera religioner som det heliga i tillvaron fastän de vill vara en klippa för sanning och verklighet. Många vill ta allt för givet och tycker att vi duger alla som vi är ändå. Om Gud finns och har skapat oss till sin avbild så borde vi väl alla vara beskyddade och vägledda att leva i Guds kärlek som vi är utan några krav på att dyrka och tillbe en Gud som skapat och upprätthåller mänskligheten.

Gårdagens Gud gråter och önskar sina barn tillbaka till gemenskap i kyrkan - då skulle han välsigna och göra barnen levande och starka i ljuset.

Morgondagens Gud kommer till människorna och öppnar deras ögon och öron att förstå att Gud är överallt hela tiden som kärlek och lagar och är den kunskapens intelligens och det ljus som gör existens och utveckling möjlig…och som visar på alltings enighet och enhet. 

Vilken Gud ska vi välja? Vilken Gud har du valt?  

Även i Morgondagen finns den himmel som Gårdagens Gud har byggt upp och den är full med änglar som stabiliserar både himmel och jord. Även människorna på jorden lever till viss del redan i himmelen är det meningen och därför kan vi få kontakt med änglarna…ja vi har alla en Änglaguide och en Ljusfamilj som vakar över oss. Om vi åkallar deras närvaro och ber om deras välsignelser kan vi växa som människor och bli mer kapabla att hantera vardagen.

Hur gör man ? Det finns många sätt mer eller mindre högtidliga och omständliga men det räcker i grunden med att hitta tid och avskild plats att göra en invokation och när det blivit en inarbetad vana kan man göra invokationen när och var som helst.

I tråden ges förslag hämtade från webben. Det finns så många sajter och videos om detta så var och en kan med framgång hitta fler.

Annons:
setfree
2018-09-19 11:26

Jag har självklart valt det du kallar för "gårdagens Gud".

Men fortsätt och invokera om du vill. 

Vi har inte samma Gud du och jag.

Denna kommentar har tagits bort.
[Hukanson]
2018-09-19 11:31

Det kan kännas konstigt att invokationerna inte definierar Änglarna riktigt lika dant  men det är svårt att veta vad som är rätt och det spelar nog mindre roll. Änglarna är både maskulina och feminina och välsignar den som åkallar utifrån dennes behov.

[Hukanson]
2018-09-19 11:33

The Michael Invocation

Archangel Michael,
Remove all attachments from me,
All negative energy forms,
All negative thought forms,
All heavy energy forms.
All intruders and mischief makers,
All astral forces and dominants,
All small demons and large demons,
including succubus and incubus.
All living humans who try to steal my energy,
Or do me any other harm,
Find all humans in Spirit who are Lost around me,
and take them Home.
Remove all threads and bindings
All cords and ties
All chains and devices of any kind
All curses and hexes on any level
And all karmic patterns which are 'self'-defeating
And karmic links that are no longer needed
Return me to my perfect energy now please

I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ.
Thank you.

http://www.victorianparanormalconnection.com.au/MichaelInvocation.html

[Hukanson]
2018-09-19 11:38

Invocation and Meditation for the Archangels

Here is a much longer invocation to the Archangels during which you can pause and receive messages or impressions from the Archangels. It fills you with Archangel light and enables you to connect with your monad or I AM Presence.

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Michael to stand at my right hand side. I ask him to pour courage and strength into me and bring about positive results to my endeavours. I now request that he cut all my negative cords and attachments with his sword. I ask that the deep blue cloak of protection is placed over me so that only that which is of the highest and purest light may enter my aura.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Michael can complete this work and communicate anything he wishes to.

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Gabriel to stand at my left hand side in his pure white ray. I ask that he pours his pure white energy into my aura and brings me guidance about my next step or my pathway. I ask that the symbols of my life’s mission be illuminated and activated now. Please bring joy, grace, clarity, understanding, generosity and order into my life.
Pause for a moment so that Archangel Gabriel can complete this work and communicate anything he wishes to.

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Uriel to stand in front of me and fill my aura with his purple and gold ray of wisdom and peace. Help me to fill my life with serenity, brotherhood and sisterhood. Please break my mental and emotional chains and free me from all my fears.
Pause for a moment so that Archangel Uriel can complete this work and communicate anything he wishes to.

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Raphael of the emerald ray to stand behind me. I ask that he pour healing and abundance into me. I ask for protection on my journeys and that I be impressed with justice, truth and vision.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Raphael can complete this work and can communicate anything he wishes to.

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Chamuel of the pink ray to expand the flame of love in my heart. Please help me to find compassion and forgiveness for myself and for everyone I have ever harmed knowingly or unknowingly. I ask that my heart be opened at a personal and cosmic level.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Chamuel can complete this work and can communicate anything he wishes to.

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Jophiel to pour the golden light of wisdom and illumination onto me through my crown centre. I ask that his wisdom light up and inspire my mind, helping me to learn and teach at the highest level. I ask that the symbols of wisdom I have accumulated throughout my lifetimes be lit up and activated now.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Jophiel can complete this work and can communicate with you if he wishes to.

I now invoke the mighty Archangel Zadkiel of the violet ray of mercy, joy and transmutation to pour the violet flame into my aura. I ask for all my negativity to be released and dissolved and replaced with joy, diplomacy and tolerance.

Pause for a moment so that Archangel Zadkiel can complete this work and can communicate with you if he wishes to.

Your aura is now filled with the energy of the Archangels and you are connected to your mighty I AM presence. You are blessed.

~ from Diana Cooper

http://www.charmsoflight.co.uk/invocation-and-meditation-for-the-archangels.html

[Hukanson]
2018-09-19 11:42

by Whitney Hopler

Updated March 08, 2017

Jophiel, angel of beauty, I thank God for making you such a blessing to people who are seeking beauty in their lives. Please help me notice and appreciate how the beauty of our Creator is reflected in every part of creation -- including me. Help me see myself the way God sees me -- as someone whose body, mind and spirit are completely beautiful because they reflect the work of God, who made me and loves me without limits.

Empower me to respond well to the barrage of messages that society sends me every day, telling me that somehow I'm not beautiful enough. Whenever I encounter one of those messages (from advertisements to social media postings), remind me that, in truth, I am beautiful. Help me develop the habit of focusing my thoughts on what God says about me rather than on what other people happen to say about me.

My body is unique and wonderful -- specially designed by God to function in amazing ways. Help me not to worry about any of the differences in my body from the bodies that God has given other people. I may not be as tall as I'd like or have the color of eyes or type of hair I'd prefer. Maybe one of my facial features bothers me, or my figure isn't what I'd like it to be. So what? God has made me who I am for good purposes. Give me the confidence I need to accept my body fully and appreciate its distinctive beauty. Encourage me to take good care of my body, as well, through such healthy habits as eating nutritious foods and getting enough sleep and exercise regularly.

My mind is a powerful gift from God. Bring beautiful thoughts into my mind so I can deal with every situation in my life wisely, from an accurate perspective that reflects the beauty of God's truth. Give me the strength I need to turn my mental focus away from ugly thoughts that don't reflect God's healthy and positive values. Teach me to think critically about the thoughts that enter my mind, so I can learn to recognize which ones are really true, concentrate on those, and let the rest go. Empower me to change patterns of unhealthy thinking that fuel addictions from which God wants me to break free. As my mind is flooded with lots of information each day, help me to concentrate, absorb, and understand what's most important. Let me constantly be learning something new that God wants me to know. Give me fresh creative ideas each day for solving problems, working on projects, and expressing my thoughts and feelings in ways that bring joy to the people who know me.

My spirit is a treasure with eternal and infinite value. Help me to grow closer to God every day by discovering more about God's holiness and developing those same virtues in my own life. Teach me to be a more loving person above all since God's essence is love. Let me be able to sense the presence of God's spirit with me. Help me to trust in the beauty of God's purposes for me and to know that, whenever I pray, God will respond in beautiful ways to work out each situation for the best.

Amen.

https://www.thoughtco.com/praying-to-archangel-jophiel-124256

Annons:
Denna kommentar har tagits bort.
[Hukanson]
2018-09-22 04:04

En mycket bra skola och praktik lärs ut av Elisabeth Clare Prophet i Summit Lighthouse. En brevkurs med lättfattligt innehåll som kan skapa mirakler.

https://www.summitlighthouse.org/free-spiritual-lessons/archangel-lessons/?utm_campaign=Free+Archangel+Lessons&utm_source=TSL+Header&utm_medium=web+link#signup

Upp till toppen
Annons: