Annons:
Etikettmorgondagen
Läst 871 ggr
[Hukanson]
5/25/18, 5:09 PM

New Age Mysterieskola

Denna tredje tusenårsperiod efter Jeshua's läras framträdande i världen är profeterad att bli en besvärlig tid av både uppstigande i ljuset men också ett motstånd som kan resultera i svåra kriser. Det som är så jobbigt för många är att Ljuset är så ljust! Det finns så otroligt mycket i ljuset att lära känna och omfamna - inte minst vår egen himmel med släktingar som uppstigit till himmelen. Denna andliga hierarkiska ordning med änglar ( Guds medarbetare) och medmänniskor av all tänkbar erfarenhet samlever och samarbetar också med de millioner stellarer som  kommit till vår närhet från andra andliga civilisationer dvs mer utvecklade än vår. Inte konstigt att vår jordiska uppstigning behöver arbetande mediala och ljusarbetare för att lösa okunnighet och problem. 

Det är många som vill använda vår okunnighet till att skrämmas med Harmageddon men det kan vara sannolikt att någon variant av Harmageddon kan det bli innan Ljuset helt har segrat på denna planet. All samhällsutveckling sker genom att gå litet fram och tillbaka - ett barn ramlar och slår sig innan han springer - och vi är beroende av lagstiftning för vår samhällsordning.

Morgondagen handlar egentligen inte om Tro men så här i början kan det vara berättigat att öka vår förmåga att tro för att skapa i oss en acceptans för förändring. Att ha en mental förberedelse för att gå vidare i en viss riktning - vidare in i  Kärleken och Ljuset. 

Ljusarbetare kanaliserar Ordet och uppenbarar stellarers vishet. Många vill hjälpa oss med att tänka djupare och bredare och högre än förut. Andlighet gällde förr enbart den egna personen men nu handlar det om samhället och världen och vår förmåga att vara med i förändringen.

Den här tråden kommer att göra litet reklam för en bok trilogi som man kan köpa. Den heter The Cosmos of Soul och är en kanalisering genom Patricia från Sirianernas Högre Råd - en grupp som kallar sig Talarna och är bevandrade i Universell Sanning och Antik Vishet.  Nedan lägger jag in ett utdrag.

Det är viktigt att inte avfärda det man inte vet något om för att det är okänt. Vi lever nu i en tid då vi måste ta till oss något helt nytt, en större sanning än vi tidigare har fått. Nu handlar det inte om oss själva - det handlar om Universum.

Annons:
[Hukanson]
5/25/18, 5:11 PM

About the Book

THE COSMOS OF SOUL is a collection of channeled teachings which Patricia receives from extraplanetary beings who identify themselves as The Speakers, Sirians of the High Council – messengers of Universal Truth and the Ancient Wisdom, as known throughout the histories of civilizations past. It is an earnest and dedicated work, the first of a trilogy – THE SIRIAN REVELATIONS, which claims to provide the reader with keys to unlocking the secrets to our acceleration out of limitation and into the Light: a trigger for our evolution as a new race of Aquarian men and women.

As we enter the third millennium, we are looking at a future that has been prophesized to end in apocalypse – a dreaded scenario of death and destruction, devastating earth changes and the possible annihilation of humanity as we know it. This doomsday consciousness has begun to seep into every layer of human thought and behavior – a disempowering, alienating belief system.

Therefore it is now, more than ever before, that we must learn to believe in our capacity to change that paradigm and affect the destiny of the human race and of Planet Earth herself. Only then, the book claims, can we find resolution of the problems dominating our personal and global realities.

Perhaps what is most significant in the illuminations of the Speakers is their detailed explanation of what we can really expect after 2012 (the closing of the Mayan Calendar), when galactic events are predicted to change forever life on our planet … and how we can turn our growing fear and irrational behavior into positive action as individuals, and as members of the greater family of beings.

The book reflects the Speakers’ clarity of voice and intent, providing many controversial and revolutionary views on the following hot topics:

• Enslavement of humanity by religious doctrines

• The Ruling of Planet Earth – the Secret Government

• Dark-Light Polarity

• The Truth About the Aids Virus

• Genetic Engineering and Organ Transplants

• The Ethics of Cloning

• Healing mind-body-spirit

• Food as a Source of Light

• The Music of the Soul Body

Atlantean Wisdom

• The Mysteries of Giza

• The Cydonia Region of Mars

• Quantum Physics and the Thought-Matter Paradigm

• Human Colonies on the Moon

• The Dangers of Internet

• Sound and its Effect Upon Matter

• Simultaneous Time

• Evolving into the Fourth Dimension

• Sacred Geometry

• The True Meaning of Genesis

THE COSMOS OF SOUL reveals how we are being guided and assisted by the greater Galactic Family of Light Beings, those dedicated to serving humankind in our process of transformation. It details to the reader the process of awakening out of the limitations set upon us by the very nature of physical reality and the power structures that have controlled humankind from the seeding of our planet.

A wake-up call for humanity, it attempts to rouse us from our sleep, our passivity – while empowering us to live richer, more meaningful lives as we alter the outcome of the coming earth changes.

http://sirianrevelations.net/the-message/all-books/the-cosmos-of-soul/

Carmarino
5/25/18, 5:27 PM

Intressant.

¡ɹnʇɐuƃıs ɯos uǝp ɐɥ ɥɔo uǝʇxǝʇ ɹäɥ uǝp ɐɹǝıdoʞ ʇʇɐ ɹöɟ ɹɐlʞ åsʞɔo uɐʇn ʇɹɐɯs ɐɹɐq ǝʇuı np ɹä ɹäɥ ʇǝp ɐsä1 np uɐʞ

Upp till toppen
Annons: