Annons:
Etikettchannelings-in-english
Läst 1549 ggr
[Hukanson]
3/12/18, 8:28 PM

The Event

Lord Sananda talar om att en stor energivåg utifrån kommer snart in över oss och att den kommer att väcka vår sanna natur till nytt medvetande och att de som är uppmärksamma och tar till sig undervisningen har lättare att vakna upp och förverkliga en medveten uppstigning i Ljuset. I två tusen år har vi levt himmelen på jorden inuti oss själva men nu är det dags både att tänka på att förverkliga det utanför oss samtidigt som vi är redo att uppstiga till den sanna himmelen. Det här är en väldigt viktig undervisning/budskap som vi bör ta på största allvar.

En kanaliserare vid namn The Cosmic Pidgeon har ett mer radikalt budskap. Han talar om En Ny Begynnelse som är för handen, ett totalt övergivande av det gamla och ett förverkligande av The Event som det har talats om i många år. Jag lägger in texten på engelska.

Se också denna websida: https://www.raphaelshealingspace.com.au/blog-1/the-great-event-is-coming-~-sananda-12-march-2018.

Annons:
[Hukanson]
3/12/18, 8:30 PM

3. Februar 2018 von Kosmische Brieftaube

The Event – the old Gods returning – the cosmic messenger pigeon

<< Translated by Eva-Maria / ContraMary >>

There is something explicitly described many thousands of years ago and announced by many religions and prophecies of old and antique folks. This is named „THE EVENT“! In the recent weeks these texts and prophecies were interpreted and researched freshly again and again.

„The Event“ as interpreted and explained in the old texts and prophecies is a real fact. „The Event“ however will not be as described already. „The Event “ will be a following-up of sequences which is able to change Mankind and the Galaxy in a total sense.

Changing and rebuilding of mankind in basic forms will take place in the next weeks and months to come. First in small sizes and then at large scales. These changes will accelerate even more rapidly. And these changes will be leading that our collective consciousness will undergo a change all of a sudden like a flash. Consciousness of mankind is on the jump to leave the old energies of the past behind and to break loose from the chains of imprisonment.

It is true this chaotic movement will exert an insecure sensation to many humans but only so long a time until it is recognized that this is a must in order to prepare emptiness and new room. The new forms will be much more loving, building-up, more constructive, more communicative, and more healing as it has never been before on planet earth.

Many spiritually powerful and highly evolved Beings of the universe are supporting us at this process of change. We cannot recognize this evolution in our timeline now and feel it. But soon every human will sense it in his or her inner heart. Nothing at all will be like it has been earlier unto then. It may be described as every human would wake up from a dream and getting aware that all has eventually ended then. The tight dream having separated us from our true divine source and power will also not available anymore. We then shall recognize what we are truly in reality. And this wisdom and knowledge will make us wake up widely. And waking up in such way every human will live and go through for him or her own self and will have be so surrounding and full of consequences meaningful so that eventually each will grasp and uptake that we all are ONE.

This knowledge will perhaps shock us at first but afterwards will fill us with the sure sensation that everything is right in every sense.

And do you know what you can do already now? You may connect yourself with this knowledge already now for in your inner heart this knowledge is already placed as your soul knows about the call of the source. It is your soul knowing what is coming and we? Yes, we may also experience this too and becoming aware of it.

Your journey to your Self has just begun now and will be crowned by some wonderful waking-up. Foremost when you get aware of what you really are. Some divine being who forgot what it really is. God is in your inner Heart for you are God!

The cosmic messenger pigeon

__

Copyright © Cosmic Messenger Pigeon. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. https://kosmischebrieftaube.wordpress.com

[Hukanson]
3/12/18, 8:31 PM

18. Februar 2018 von Kosmische Brieftaube

The Event – Part One – Great Change is About to start now – the cosmic messenger pigeon

In the following a series will be formed that will be focused about the many aspects of the Event. There were quite manifold matters which were shown to me recently in the last days and weeks in order to give a broad survey to all participants of everything what has been so far and will become of it furthermore.

It is us which are the architects of everything which is approaching us as new structures in our future lives. At first these changing matters are tiny but later they will grow considerably aiming at producing all alterations in service of the evolution of Mother Earth, Mankind, and creation of Gaia.

Creation has nothing to do with God, Buddha, Krishna, or Allah but it is that special matter having slumbered in all our hearts since beginnings of time. Only our souls know all about the Planning. Some name it „Divine Plan“ and others describe it as „Evolution or Revolution“. It is us which make everything possible and in following sequences I shall take you with me on this Journey too.

New Systems rise and grow in order that a system may experience itself. Systems come to life here in order to currently invent themselves anew. One of the aims are to construct something new and some eventual better final result too. The Plan is quite simple. Only we have forgotten searching for simplicity and to give a location for simplicity in our lives.

But where to start? Start with yourselves as you too are part of some system. You all interact with other humans which – again represent some system. In case various systems maintain with each other in relation this will result in „Experiences of Lives“ which we humans design as „Destiny“. There is nothing bad or good in „destinies“ but these are more or less experiences aiming at inner evolutionary growth and collecting these experiences. This again will serve some system or any superior system related to us in some way for our inner growth and to experience also ourselves.

Now, what all this has to do with the „Event“? And right you are to interrogate in such way and I respond in such a way: „It all is and also nothing in the same time. The Event only serves and feeds the process of Evolution if we want to experience ourselves in all our depth and breadth of our being. The system now has decided about the following and hereby is expressed and prepared that it – the System – is willing to alter up in some new form to undergo a new development.

In order to enable something new being constructed the old on its place must break down totally – as new constructive forms may only made grow from the ruins and rattle. Like Phoenix rising out of ashes Evolution will dress itself anew and we, too, will clad into some new robe. For this robe is nothing else but „The Divine matter“ having slumbered in us for such long. It now wants to wake up and show itself with new expressions!

The event has started, the event has already happened and the change is in front of the door. Quietly the event has made itself known. But we still haven’t understood what it means. We can learn to look better. Soon we will recognize and feel it. There’s no turning back. Everything is in a state of upheaval and the change will become apparent faster and faster. Do you remember what I described above? No, then check again. It can begin…..

Original language is German and was translated to English for me by Eva-Maria / ContraMary

__

Copyright © Cosmic Messenger Pigeon. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. https://kosmischebrieftaube.wordpress.com

[Hukanson]
3/12/18, 8:32 PM

11. März 2018 von Kosmische Brieftaube

The Event – Part 2 – On the day we forgot everything – the cosmic messenger pigeon

I invite you to close your eyes for a moment and feel what will come. Feel what is in you and see the great light that shines in you. Your soul knows what is coming, for your soul is connected to what will come.

It is even the case that your soul has planned all this and you now have the opportunity to experience all of this. Exactly for that reason, you came here just to have that experience. The event is not only a cosmic event. No, it is also an individual event that grows and thrives. You yourself are the most important ingredient for what will come.

The events surrounding the event are in full swing. They increase in speed and the change in you and around you increases in speed. There’s no going back. There is only one way and it is directed forward. Events in your heart cause the reality around you to change and the events associated with it to change.

As described in the first part of this series, evolution has decided that a new beginning is necessary. With the aim of replacing and dissolving the old. This process is now becoming increasingly visible. Mentally go back a few weeks for you. Do you remember what happened a week ago? Do you remember what happened a few days ago? Most people will answer these questions with NO. It is no longer possible to access the old. The old things dissolve and have no meaning. It loses power and influence on your being.

When old structures dissolve, the memory of them dissolves. They no longer serve the development of the soul. A few years ago, we were trapped in the past and had difficulty concentrating on this here and now. Now it’s getting easier and easier to focus on this right now.

The goal is to be and remain anchored in the here and now.

Imagine the following scenario! All the events of the past dissolve and the memories vanish into the dark veils of the past. Access to it is no longer possible and soon we will no longer know why we fought or argued.

By forgetting the past, disputes and the reason for them are resolved and we have no reason to be angry with each other and we seek happiness in the here and now and build ourselves the future, which is free of wars, fear and manipulation.

Imagine you were so angry with your boss, wife or husband yesterday and can’t remember what happened the next day. So today there is no longer any reason to build your day based on your thoughts of yesterday.

That is how it will be and that is how we will shape the future, because we are allowed to free ourselves from the one who has blocked and manipulated us for so long. In the heart, love for oneself and one’s neighbor grows. From this we draw the strength to build what is necessary to be free. Be curious what’s coming. It will be mighty and beautiful, that’s for sure.

Original language is German and was translated to English by The cosmic messenger pigeon

__

[Hukanson]
3/13/18, 1:37 PM

Det finns mycket att säga om The Event - men vad är det för något? Kort sagt - det är en explosion. Från vår galax innersta kommer en stor fullt synlig explosion att nå oss som en jättevåg av ljus och energi och alla kommer att uppleva den och ingen kommer att inte märka av den. Det är en energivåg som kommer (inom några månader) att förändra oss och hur vi lever på planeten. Troligtvis kommer vi alla att överleva för dess effekter är djupgående men positiva och alla förberedelser är redan gjorda för att beskydda mänskligheten.

[Hukanson]
3/13/18, 5:29 PM

Juli 2017 fick ljusarbetare en kanalisering om att the Event skulle snart hända. Sananda talar om att människorna känner sig hemlösa och lever i mörker de har glömt vilka de är. Men med planetens energitillförsel och det stundande Eventet kommer alla människor möta ljuset och spegla sig i sanningen. Planeten Jorden kommer att bli förändrad. En ny mänsklighet är född.

(tyvärr finns det ingen textning på denna video men om du klara att lyssna på engelska finns mycket information).

[Hukanson]
3/13/18, 6:32 PM

Den gamla matrisen har fallit och den nya matrisen är en fullbordan av det löfte Jesus gav för tvåtusen år sedan att en ny Jord skulle komma som ett resultat av en ny himmel. Jesus Sanandas undervisning borde vara och är den underbara fullbordan av mänsklighetens böner och strävanden in i Herrens sanna ljus människovärld.

Annons:
[Hukanson]
3/13/18, 6:42 PM

Himmelen har väntat länge på att jorden utvecklas så mycket att uppstigningen kunde ske kollektivt och nu kommer denna uppstigning att ske - tiden är inne att förverkliga alla böner om en bättre värld i fred och frid, harmoni och kärlek. En mäktig våg av energi väller in över mänskligheten och planeten som ett kosmiskt skeende, en synlig företeelse, en explosion av ljus och energi. 

Detta budskap är egentligen en annan version av den första videon men eftersom den är så betydelsefull kan det vara bra att höra den på ett annat sätt.

[Hukanson]
3/13/18, 7:04 PM

Lord Jesus Sananda talar här om att vi var och en av oss måste göra ett val - medvetet eller omedvetet - om vi vill vara med i människans uppstigning till 5:e dimensionens ljus  eller stanna kvar på en 3:e dimensionell traditionell nivå av brist och konkurrens tänkande, av villkor, dömande och straff tänkande.  Hur angeläget är det med Andlighet och kärlek? Hur villig är du att vara en lärare i tolerans, ödmjukhet och glädje och medkänsla?

[Hukanson]
3/13/18, 7:12 PM

Vem eller vad väntar oss om vi väljer att vara med i uppstigningen till ljusets 5:e dimension?

[Hukanson]
3/26/18, 9:32 AM

Evolution av människans samvete och medvetande intensifieras nu och sanningar uppdagas för första gången. Vi vaknar i biofysisk form. Att förena sin fria viljas ljus med Himlens Fader är den enda vägen för evigt liv. Processen kan vara enskild och/eller kollektiv och innebära hågkomster av gammalt groll som inte innebär något annat än frisläppande av det gamla.

[Hukanson]
4/3/18, 8:07 AM

Här lägger jag in en video om Händelsen mm av en sann ljusarbetare från USA som heter Alex Crin då han samtalar med Michael och Jesus och Pleiadier. Det sägs att kunskap i form av profetsior eller kanaliserade budskap/informationer är som ett äpple som kan uppfattas som två halvor av gott och ont eller aptitligt och oätligt. Rädsla för katastrofer är något vi väljer för oss själva och är inte nödvändigt alls. Om vi vill älska våra medmänniskor håller vi fast vid ljusarbete under alla de sju år som Eventets energivågor brusar in över oss vår och höst.

Upp till toppen
Annons: