Annons:
Etikettallmänt
Läst 1439 ggr
[Hukanson]
4/11/17, 8:40 AM

Sista Buddhans Tempel

En ung japan Ryuho Okawa åkte till New York 1981 för att arbeta i World Trade Center samtidigt som han utbildade sig i den ekonomiska vetenskapen på New York Universitet. Efter sin examen genomgick han under ett par år en transformation;  en uppvaknande-visdoms-upplysningsprocess som omöjligjorde en fortsatt karriär som ekonom utan han slutade arbeta och startade sin andliga mission att dela med sig av allt han hade fått. En mission som han kallade "Happy Science".

Detta gjorde han i dessa dagar då den gamla världen har försvunnit och de gamla gudarna har uppstigit till nya arbetsuppgifter så en del ser detta som Gautama Buddhas testamente men det är troligare början på något helt nytt.

Varsågod att ta del av detta nedan och diskutera det som intresserar.

Annons:
[Hukanson]
4/11/17, 8:42 AM

Ryuho Okawa is a global visionary and spiritual leader who has founded a movement of happiness for the world.

[Hukanson]
4/11/17, 8:45 AM

After graduating from the University of Tokyo, he joined a Tokyo-based trading house. While working at its New York headquarters on the 40th floor of the 1 World Trade Center from 1982-1983, he studied finance at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. Just as he got promoted, he resigned his business career and started Happy Science on October 6, 1986.

Happy Science is one of many Japanese new religions, or shinshūkyō, which are looked upon as "controversial" by the mainstream press and public. According to The Japan Times, "for many, the Happies smell suspiciously like a cult".Even though Happy Science protested against Aum Shinrikyo before the 1995 Sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway, comparisons have been drawn between the two groups and they often clashed in the media during the 1990s.

Since the founding of Happy Science, Okawa has reportedly published over 2000 books most of which are transcripts of his video recorded lectures with 10 films based on his teachings: The Laws of the SunThe Laws of EternityThe Golden LawsThe Terrifying Revelations of NostradamusHermes - Winds of LoveThe Rebirth of BuddhaThe Mystical LawsThe Final JudgementThe Laws of the Universe, and I'm Fine My Angel. The three books The Laws of the SunThe Golden Laws, and The Laws of Eternity(a.k.a. The Nine Dimensions) are the trilogy of books that contain the core teachings of Happy Science. 

He was married to Kyoko Okawa, former leader of the Happiness Realization Party and self-proclaimed "reborn Aphrodite and bodhisattva of wisdom and intellect", but it was reported in February 2011 that they had divorced. Happy Science announced that she had been permanently expelled for allegedly causing great personal and administrative damage to the organization, libeling the organization in various newspapers, and besmirching the name of Lord El Cantare.

He is now married to Shio Okawa, who is believed by members of Happy Science to be the incarnation of the goddess Gaia.

[Hukanson]
4/11/17, 8:48 AM

Har du vägarna förbi Tokyo någon gång kan du ta De Fyra Templens Pilgrimsvandring för din eviga lyckas skull: Give Response To A Great Force Of Happiness!

http://www.happyscience.org.my/images/retreat2015_2.pdf

[Hukanson]
4/11/17, 8:51 AM

Share the understanding breakthrough!

[Hukanson]
4/11/17, 8:58 AM

En nybörjare frågar Mästaren själv i en halvtimmes intervju om allting nytt och spännande…

[Hukanson]
4/11/17, 9:19 AM

Lyssna till viktiga principer och gyllene regler runt ansvaret att ge respons på den stora lyckan som skulle kunna fylla alla människors hjärtan hela tiden!

Annons:
[Hukanson]
4/13/17, 9:51 PM

Hela familjen ska vara en gemenskap av lycka och glädje!

http://happy-science.org/   och   https://ryuho-okawa.com

[Hukanson]
4/18/17, 10:02 AM

Glädjevetenskap - lagen om glädje  (Happy Science - principle of happiness)

[Hukanson]
4/18/17, 7:53 PM

I USA finns många troende på denna religion som över hela världen har ca 16 miljoner medlemmar och det finns många TV-företag som sänder ut Happy-Science TV program till exempel som dessa i länken nedan:

https://happyscience-na.org/hs-media/#ep1

Upp till toppen
Annons: