Annons:
Etikettchannelings-in-english
Läst 1279 ggr
[Hukanson]
2016-06-09 23:28

Vad betyder "sekularisering" ?

Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.

Vårt samhälle har gått igenom en tid av förändring. Vi har skiljt kyrkan från staten och ifrågasatt allsmäktigheten av den protestantiska testamentliga läran. Detta har varit en viktig del av svensk samhällsförändring, det svenska har förändrats. Men har egentligen Gud försvunnit i och med det? Kanske innehållet i religionen är oförändrat även om formen har förändrats. Den tid vi lever i kallas Kristi Andra Ankomst. Jesus kommer tillbaka till oss som en förkunnare av Vägen, förkunnare av Kärlekens visdom. Förklarare av Sanning - Lagen och Planen. Jesus kommer till oss i anden, han tar sin boning ibland oss, han kanaliseras tillfälligt och permanent. Många människor får vara språkrör fast de har svagheter. Denna sajten tro iFokus kommer att prioritera att upplåta plats för Jesu kanaliseringar och välkomnar alla nya medlemmar som gillar det. Nedan följer en kanalisering av Jesus genom Michael of Nebadon.

Annons:
[Hukanson]
2016-06-09 23:30

I am Michael Of this Universe of Nebadon I am come once again into thine realm of humanity. I am the one you've understood to be Jesus of Nazareth. I come into this more modern era utilizing My Universal Station; for throughout the universes of My Father’s bountiful creation I am known as Michael Of Nebadon .. thine Creator Father Son of this very universe of all creatures and things. I come to resurrect the dead and dying. I come to penetrate thine overly sophisticated mentalities. I come to be the Shepherd Universal for My children who remain in My Trust and Care. I come for those who have prepared themselves over the centuries since My prior incarnation here. They have been reaching into the folds of the Heavenly Fabric .. and they have become lighter and their receptivity has grown by leaps and bounds. They have readied themselves for the personality initiation into Immortal Personalization of the Supremacy of Deity. They are just steps away from joining the Brotherhood and Sisterhood of Nebadon. I and the Universe Mother Spirit with the Planetary Administration of the Host of Heaven .. We have determined that now is your time to seek and aspire upwards into Eternity. To raise thine meanings into our eternal definitions. To realign and recreate thyself in accordance with the Father’s Primordial Kingdom. We have designed this society and virtual platform for they who have discovered that the only happiness and harmony is through the plan .. the law .. and the living of the will of the Father. And ye shall arise into the living of His Will by cooperation with thine Plan of Life .. and through the fulfilling of His Law of Justice. Ye must cooperate and collaborate with Us in order to arise beyond the womb of the mother earth; for truly ye must become born once again by the Holy Hand of the Father Son Spirit. None shall enter the realms of Eternity unless they come into Our Universal Protocol and Divine Fellowship. I bid thee .. be ever and in all ways about the living of Our Ideal. And for those who hold the Yoke of My Consciousness and Contact .. My Threefold Essence of our Relationship and Fellowship .. they shall be greatly .. I say .. they shall be greatly rewarded with their personal immortality. Be thou .. respectful of our discipleship and the Initiatory Thought and Life of God the Father. Be thou .. receptive to Mine Counsel and Guidance both in My Spirit of Truth Holy Comforter surrounding thee .. and in My human expression and relationship with you while I hold this mortal garment. Be thou .. responsible for all thine Life as you abide in the Plan .. the Law of Justice .. and the Will of Heaven. These three are the necessary prerequisites of our Sovereign Discipleship together; for I take no prisoners .. as ye must Wholeheartedly choose to enter into Our Mutuality of Discipleship with Me. And the way you choose is by your obedience and cooperation with these three Relationship tenets - Respect .. Receptivity .. and Responsibility. I AM yours for the asking…as ye seek to fulfill My requirements of Mercy and Forgiveness .. Love and Light. Then shall ye become the ascended sons and daughters of the Promised Land and the Higher Pastures of all Grace in the Universal Father. Michael Of Nebadon Michael Of Nebadon Foundation The Michael Of Nebadon Publication Trust Trinity Endowment Trust of the Universal Family Salvington College https://medium.com/@nebadonmichael/i-am-michael-of-this-universe-of-nebadon-123d538d3b0#.c13bdj4mq

[Hukanson]
2016-06-09 23:37

Life Most Abundant I am the One sent by the Father Son Spirit of Existence to give Life more abundant to My children of this planetary orb. He and she who comes to the Father's Initiatory Life must walk within My Hand Universal. For His Primordial Kingdom is His Immaculate Thought .. His Immaculate Nature .. and His Immaculate Conception. And ye are required to cleanse thyselves of all mortal debris of thought and feeling. Ye are needed to prepare for thine entrance eternal into His domain wherein ye shall become a member in good stature of the Brotherhood and Sisterhood of Nebadon throughout this universe. I am come to prepare thee for this excursion into Universal Citizenship. It is your necessary initiation .. the very precision of becoming born again into Light and Life. It is the precise way of Our Protocol of Relationship in Nebadon. All must follow Us with their acknowledgement of the Father's Life .. their appreciation for their mortal existence .. their unwavering allegiance to Love Absolute. These are just a few of the Cardinal Virtues and Values of My Spirit of Truth. These are the ways and the means to attain to the more abundant Life everlasting. Ye are initially preparing thyself with the Mother and the Planetary Host. You are gaining your traction .. momentums of light and life by requalifying your misqualifications of error and misalignment. Ye are correcting and growing properly your character traits and personal consciousness into our universal meanings and divine understandings. You are getting acquainted with our Relationship Protocol .. Our Way and Truth and Life .. which exists everywhere throughout the almost infinite creation. And now .. you stand upon that momentary convergence wherein matter and Spirit are destined to meet eternally. The inner and the outer shall converge as One. The higher and the lower shall blend into the new Order of being for humanity to emerge into. Just as the caterpillar must enter the cocoon of its own transformation .. and it then shall emerge into the completion of itself as a new type of being. Humankind shall arise upon My Universal Shoulders and Station. They shall become this new Order of Eternity. Each shall enter into the Father's Initiatory Life .. His Primordial Kingdom of Discipleship together with thine Brothers and Sisters Ascendant. Gather thine strength of mind and thine purity of heart. Choose thou wisely and with sincerity and dignity the directions ye shall take; for no one other than yourself may decide for you to walk with Us into the Immortality of thine Golden Inheritance as a participant of our Universal Citizenship. I come to gather the weary and the lost .. the ones who have been attempting to regain their vision and stature. I come for you. Michael Of Nebadon Michael Of Nebadon Foundation https://medium.com/@nebadonmichael/life-most-abundant-a8d216a38b43#.nuobsrfrs

Upp till toppen
Annons: