Annons:
Etikettsamtal-med-gud
Läst 763 ggr
[Hukanson]
2015-11-12 19:50

Broderlig Enhetskärlek

Mänskligheten får regelbundet vägledning och undervisning i sina högre själv som dessutom kanaliseras till de lägre själven via internet. Vår käre broder Jesus/Jehoshua/Sananda har en plan som han verkställer från sitt arbetsrum i himmelens Konfederation av Ljus. Den 11 november hände något mycket viktigt för oss på jorden: "Source: AshtarCommandCrew Written By Kathryn E May Sananda: The Changing of the Guard Is Underway My Beloved Brothers and Sisters, I want to send you this message to offer reassurance and comfort in these last hours under the shadow of the old, troubled and destructive programs you had become so used to. You have felt the impact of the intense and punishing frequency attacks, even as we have worked diligently from above and on the ground to dismantle them. We have sometimes chuckled with our human co-workers that it has been a bit like Whack-a-Mole: each installation that shut down, another took its place, and we resolved each issue as it popped up, just as we have done in the financial sector. Your safety, your happiness, and the smooth, uninterrupted distribution of your Prosperity Funds and the establishment of your numerous Freedom Programs are our primary concern. The secret cabal programs were massively funded, intricately interconnected, and covered the entire globe. As enslaved minions by the thousands broke free to come forward for protection and healing, and the permanent installations were dismantled, mobile units in trucks, airplanes and drones were mustered. These last ditch technologies are mostly manned now by the most hard-bitten of the old guard cabal members, in their efforts to hang on, if only for a few more minutes, to their delusions of grandeur. The news is out, Dear Friends, that Mother and Father God’s prophesied end to the dark times is true, and it being enacted NOW. Do not be disturbed by the “news” of financial collapse (It is the cabal system that is collapsing, of course), or the alarmists who fill the internet with disaster scenarios like incoming asteroids, evil alien invasions and such nonsense. These are nothing more than propaganda messages from the very ones who created the suffering on Earth. None of these things will be allowed. You are being protected by the Ashtar Command, backed up by billions – yes, billions – of benevolent Brothers and Sisters of the Galactic Federation of Light. You will soon be able to see the millions of beautiful ships in your skies, and I can tell you, they are a wondrous sight. Add Your Sacred Fire to to the Torch of Love & Unity My message is simply this: Do not worry; do not fear; do not allow your mood or your thinking to be disrupted by ANYTHING in these last hours. Continue to carry the torch of Freedom, Beloved Ones, as you have done so effectively for so long. As you, the torch bearers, enter the Cosmic Olympic Stadium, you will join your flames to create the great and triumphant eternal Flame of Freedom which will now be reignited on Earth. Long ago, before Lemuria sank, the priests and priestesses of the time foretold that the surface of Earth was headed for a long spiral downward into the experience of darkness and extreme duality. In their wisdom, and with Mother and Father God’s permission, the eternal sacred flames that had burned brightly all across the surface of Earth were moved to many higher dimensional Etheric Retreats. The ongoing ceremony I now invite you to is the re-lighting of the sacred flames on the surface of Earth. We begin with the flame of Unity on this day, 11/11/15. Whenever you read this, go within and bring your treasured contribution. Come into the cheering stadium, be seen on the great cosmic Jumbotron, as you commingle your torch flame with the mighty flame of Unity and Love. As you read Michael’s following message, keep the flame of Unity consciousness and compassion for all burning brightly in your hearts. I am your loving Brother Sananda." Transcribed by Kathryn E. May, November 11, 2015

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: